Finnish founders and project leaders Seppo Ainamo and Oili Wuolle lead the Dzikwa Trust Foundation’s operational team in Zimbabwe. In addition, Dzikwa’s operations frequently include volunteers and interns.
- Accountant Prince Samson: financial reporting, budgeting, banking, cash managing and cashflow reporting
- Field worker Levita Chenera: Children’s schooling and well-being, connections with schools and government officials
- Chief of admissions Priscilla Takawira: supervising the activity center and kitchen, coordinating forest- and environmental education efforts, sports events, and children in boarding schools
- IT-teacher Nyaradzai Matiza: responsible for shelter and football academy, choir leader
- Teacher Alouis Sagota: Responsible for cultural activities and extra lessons
- Dzikwa also employs 5 kitchen staff, 4 security guards, 2 cleaning personnel, a field worker in forest, and another employee.