The sum you pay as a sponsor covers your child’s school fees, uniform, sportswear, shoes and
essentials (e.g. pens and notebooks). The amount you pay depends on whether the child is in
primary, junior secondary or senior secondary school. There is no set rate for students in tertiary
education: that is decided by each sponsor individually before the sponsored student goes to
college. The Society always informs sponsors about the amount due the following year in a
Newsletter published at the end of December. These Newsletters are sent to all sponsors by e-mail.
They are also published in the News section of our website.
Making the payment
We do not send separate bills at the beginning of the year and hope that sponsors will pay what they
owe based on the rates set out in the Newsletter. If you don’t remember your child’s school level,
please ask our secretary at oili.wuolle (at) gmail.com
You can pay in one of three ways:
- in a single payment at the end of January
- in three instalments by 31 January, 30 April and 31 August
- in ten instalments during January-October
We’ll send you a reminder if we don’t receive your payment by the beginning of May.
Rates in 2018
- Primary school and Junior secondary
- ages 6-13. 410 €
- ages 13-17. 540 €
- Senior secondary (ages 17+) in government schools 710 €
- All other Sponsorship fees are set case by case and are based on cost-recovery. Annual fees for
tertiary education depend on the type of higher education institution.
Zimbabwe AIDS Orphans Society
IBAN: FI76 1745 3000 0616 40
Ref. no.: 1012 (if someone other than the sponsor is making the payment, don’t forget to let us
know the name of the sponsor).